DATA CONTROLLER: “INTERNACIONAL HISPACOLD S.A.”” (hereinafter, “HISPACOLD”, or the “Company”), as owner and controller of this portal, whose tax identification code is: A-08.465.197, wishes to inform the users of its Internet portal (hereinafter, the "Users" and the "Portal") about its personal data protection policy (hereinafter, "the Personal Data") so that Users can decide freely and voluntarily whether they wish to provide HISPACOLD with any Personal Data they may be asked for or which may be obtained from the Users in connection with their visit to the website.
HISPACOLD reserves the right to amend this policy to bring it into line with new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In such cases, HISPACOLD shall post the changes introduced on this page, giving reasonable notice before they are implemented. Certain services provided on the Portal may contain particular conditions with specific Personal Data protection.
HISPACOLD, as Controller of the User's personal data, informs you that this data shall be treated in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the current Personal Data Protection Act (Organic Act 15/1999 of December 13) on the protection of personal data, until the future publication of the new Personal Data Protection Act, currently under parliamentary consideration.
INTENDED PROCESSING PURPOSES: to maintain the existing contractual relationship and the commercial relationship with users and persons interested in HISPACOLD. In this respect, the operations intended for this processing are:
• SENDING COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS by email, SMS, WhatsApp, social media or any other electronic or physical medium, existing now or in the future, that make it possible to effectuate commercial communications. These communications shall be made by the CONTROLLER and should be related to HVAC and cold services/products of HISPACOLD or its agents or suppliers with whom it has negotiated a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties shall never have access to the personal data in question.
• ACTIONS REQUESTED BY THE USER: Processing applications or any kind of request regarding the services of HISPACOLD, whether by the user through any means of contact that are made available to them, or by subscribing to our General Contracting Conditions, available at:
• DATA STORED DURING YOUR VISIT: When you visit our webpage, part of the data our web servers usually store includes information about the browser and operating system you use, the webpage you are visiting us from, the pages you visit on our website and the date of your visit. For security reasons – for example, in order to detect potential attacks on our webpage – the IP you have been assigned with by your Internet service provider is also stored for a period of seven days. With the exception of the IP address, personal data is only stored if you provide us with that information, for example, through registration, a poll, a budget request, a user registration or a sales promotion. HISPACOLD uses your personal data for technical administration of the web pages, customer management, product surveys and marketing tasks only where necessary, always informing the User and subject of the data before doing so.
• NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: If you subscribe to any of our Newsletters now or in the future, you are hereby informed that you give your consent to the use of your personal data to send you advertising or carry out other marketing actions. The data shall be stored and used continuously for these uses, such as mailing the newsletters mentioned previously, news about our range of HVAC and cold equipment for all kinds of vehicles and means of transport, through communication channels such as email, postal mail or any other channel you have authorized. We may use your data to create and update your user profile and to send you personalized information about advertising or promotions. In addition, we may use the data you provide us with to analyze and improve the effectiveness of the services on our webpage, or for advertising, marketing, market canvassing and sales activities.
• MAILING OF CURRICULUM VITAE BY CANDIDATES: If emailing a curriculum vitae to HISPACOLD firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the form authorized for this: http://www.hispacold.es/en/contacto/trabaja-con-nosotros ,the candidate authorizes HISPACOLD to analyze the documents they are sending, all the content that is directly accessible through search engines (Google), the profiles they maintain on professional social media such as LinkedIn, the data obtained in access tests and the information they disclose in the job interview, in order to assess their candidacy and, if applicable, be able to offer them a job. If the candidate is not selected, HISPACOLD may keep their curriculum vitae for use in future recruitment drives, unless the candidate objects to this, through the head of HR: http://www.hispacold.es/en/contacto/relaciones-con-las-personas.
DATA PRESERVATION CRITERIA: Generally, the data supplied shall be kept for as long as there is mutual interest in continuing to process the data. When the data are no longer necessary for this purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
The following are potential variations on this general rule: (i) Disaggregated Data: shall be kept with no deletion deadline, (ii) Data from HISPACOLD Customers: kept for a period of 4 years (Art. 66 et seq. of the Spanish General Taxation Act), kept for a period of 6 years (Art. 30 of the Spanish Code of Commerce relating to accounting records and invoices), (iii) Data supplied in connection with subscription to our newsletter: from the time the User gives their consent to the time they withdraw that consent, (iv) Documentation related to employment or social security: 4 years (Article 21 of Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, approving the consolidated text of the Spanish Labor Violations and Sanctions Act), and (v) data supplied by candidates after sending their curriculum vitae: the curriculum vitae may be preserved for a maximum of two years for future selection processes unless the candidate objects.
COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA: The data shall not be passed on to any recipient.
AUTHORIZATION: As a general rule, before processing personal data,
However, if the data subject's consent is not required, the legitimacy on which HISPACOLD relies to do the processing is the existence of a HISPACOLD EQUIPMENT SUPPLY, REPAIR OR MAINTENANCE CONTRACT.
• Right to withdraw their consent at any time.
• Right to access and rectify their data.
• Right to erasure of their data (right to be forgotten).
• Right to limit or object to the processing of their data.
• Right to portability of their data: meaning the authority to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller (Art. 20 of the General Data Protection Regulations).
• Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if they believe the processing contravenes the legislation in force.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS: HISPACOLD, pursuant to Articles 37 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), has a Data Protection Officer designated officially before the Supervisory Authority (agpd.es) whose contact details are provided below:
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED:
The data gathered by any of the contact forms enabled on this Webpage, or even for the supply/purchase or maintenance of the equipment manufactured by “HISPACOLD,” or those provided by the Users in connection with their participation in activities/events carried out by HISPACOLD, shall be incorporated, depending on their purpose, into filing systems registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the Internal Processing Activities Register (Article 30 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016). The Processing Activities Register is available to the Supervisory Authority and the Filing Systems are registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (see register).
By checking the relevant boxes and entering data in the different fields, marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or submitted on download/contracting forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that HISPACOLD needs their data to deal with their request, while the inclusion of data in other fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful and assumes responsibility for communicating any changes to them.
HISPACOLD informs and expressly guarantees to the Users that their personal data shall not be transferred to third parties under any circumstance and that, whenever it intends to make a transfer in the future, it shall first ask for express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users, providing information about the transferee's details and the intention of the transfer. All the data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is needed to provide the User with an optimal service. If not all the data is provided there can be no guarantee that the information and services provided will be entirely appropriate to the User's needs.
Under current personal data protection legislation, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, HISPACOLD is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act for the processing of personal data under its responsibility and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act. Accordingly, this data is being processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject, with the measures adopted deemed adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
In any event, HISPACOLD has sufficient mechanisms to:
1. Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
2. Restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
3. Regularly test, assess and appraise the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
4. Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
HISPACOLD guarantees that it has implemented adequate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information to be able exercise them. HISPACOLD has installed all the technical means and measures within its power to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the Personal Data supplied to
The personal data incorporated into the Register of Internal Processing Activities shall be treated with the utmost confidentiality and security. The mentioned Filing System’s Owner may send you newsletters relating to NEWS AND PROMOTIONS ON THE SERVICES CONTRACTED AND OFFERED BY HISPACOLD, in which case, the sender promises to mark them as advertising when mailing them and to coordinate a simple, clear and free system to stop receiving them, should you wish to.
HISPACOLD's services as contained on its website are for adults only. If
As you have been informed previously, the intention of the automated collection and processing of the Personal Data is to maintain any contractual relationship established with HISPACOLD; manage, administrate, provide, expand and improve the services that the User may decide to contract, subscribe to, or use; adapt those services to the preferences and tastes of the Users; study the use of the services by the Users; design new sports services related with those services; send updates to the services and mail, by traditional or electronic means, technical, operating and commercial information about software products and services offered by HISPACOLD now or in the future.
Social media: HISPACOLD has a profile on leading online social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+) and is known in all cases as the controller of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commenters and other user profiles (hereinafter, followers). The processing done by HISPACOLD with these data shall, at the most, be that which the social media in question allows for corporate profiles. HISPACOLD may therefore inform its followers, by any means that the social media allows, about its news, activities or promotions. Under no circumstance shall HISPACOLD extract data from social media unless it obtains proper and explicit consent from the user to do so. Owing to the very nature of social media, when the effective exercise of the follower's rights depends on changing their personal profile, HISPACOLD shall provide them with assistance and advice to the best of its ability.
Proyecto: DIGIZITY - 0: INVESTIGACIÓN INDUSTRIAL DE SOLUCIONES INNOVADORAS PARA DESCARBONIZAR, DIGITALIZAR Y AUTOMATIZAR EL TRANSPORTE URBANO CON AUTOBUSES 0 EMISIONES
Líder: AVANZA ZARAGOZA SAU
Socios participantes: AVANZA SPAIN, S.L., IDNEO TECHNOLOGIES, S.A., INTERNACIONAL HISPACOLD, S.A., IRIZAR, S.COOP., JEMA ENERGY, S.A. y TELNET REDES INTELIGENTES, S.A.
Organismos de Investigación: ITAINNOVA - Instituto Tecnológico de Aragón, Fundación TECNALIA Research & Innovation y CTAG - Centro Tecnolóxico de Automoción de Galicia.
Presupuesto total del proyecto: 9.094.670, 00€
Subvención otorgada: 5.440.703,35 €
Duración del proyecto: 01/11/2021 - 31/12/2023
Proyecto financiado por la Unión Europea - NextGenerationEU a través de la convocatoria para el año 2021 Programa Tecnológico de Automoción Sostenible, en el marco del Plan de Recuperación, Transformación y Resiliencia y del Programa Estatal para Catalizar la Innovación y el Liderazgo Empresarial del Plan Estatal de Investigación Científica, Técnica y de Innovación 2021-2023 promovido por el Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico e Industrial (CDTI)